Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fevers, snotty noses and fussy kids...



I called in to work today to stay home with my sick kids! (Now I am thinking I would've been better off to send them to Grandma's!) Peyton was up most of the night with a 102 degree temperature! Motrin would not bring it down. Finally, a combination of Motrin and Tylenol broke the fever at almost 6am! Paige doesn't have the fever but has the snotty nose and crankieness like her brother! I was lucky enough get the cough and snotty nose too! My camera is at my Mom's or I could take a few pictures of some gross looking kids for ya! So... I am staying home all day doing laundry, and trying to keep my sanity with screaming kids!!! (Thank goodness it is almost naptime!!!!)






Happy Wednesday everyone!

8 comments:

Michelle

So sorry they aren't feeling well. It's the pits, isn't it? I don't feel like I can get anything done when mine are sick.

tacomom

Thinking of you today while my kids are outside playing and I'm sitting at the computer in peace. I wanted to point out that the thermometer on your post sure does show a low temp! (celsius :)

Karen Walden

I know! I couldn't find one that showed what mine said! 102.0 F :) Kids are still screaming while JW and Parker are at church!!! Can't wait until bedtime!!!

Michelle

Hope the kids are doing better today!

Jody J

How are the kids? We've escaped the fevers, but have bad runny noses!

Angie Davis

Don't jinx us--we'll get it just in time for camp! Hope everyone is feelin better.

Karen Walden

Kids were better today, I did go to work but Peyton was still running a fever. I think it is his teeth! Hope he sleeps better tonight...

Denise

I'm glad they are doing better today. Hopefully they are all better soon!