Friday, April 27, 2007

Face lift for our house!!!

We are having most of the inside of our house repainted this week and it is a complete disaster right now. The painter isn't finished and I have to live like this all weekend! YIKES! We are getting new furniture and retiring our old Navy blue couch and chairs! (We decided we needed something more kid friendly! (No more cloth and white combinations!!!)
Tonight after we got the twins in bed, Jonathan and I carried a leather couch downstairs and into our family room! Let me just say, that was quite a task and we will be feeling the effects of that in the am... I told him that couch was staying down here even if we didn't like it because there is NO WAY I am going to carry that thing back upstairs! We are ordering some additional pieces to go with it hopefully tomorrow!
Parker decided to just crash on the new couch before we even got it into place! Here are a couple of pictures of the couch that Mr. and Mrs. Muscles brought down 14 stairs!!! I think I will take some Advil and hit the hay!!!




Sleep tight!


1 comments:

Tamra

I know exactly what you are talking about. We had some remodeling and painting done to our house last spring. The painter said it was going to take at least a week to paint everything...so off to Indiana I went (mom and dad's). It was better that way...I didn't have to see the house in such disarray, or smell the paint fumes (I was pregnant at the time). Voila! When I got back, it looked like a brand new house! My wonderful husband had even TRIED to arrange the furniture...let's just say that needed some work. Anyway, Shane and I decided earlier in our marriage to hire things out...no more projects for us. We don't do them well. :)