Thursday, April 3, 2008

New specs...


Here is a picture of me in my new glasses! Please don't zoom in on the picture, you might see my gray hair! (I can't believe how much gray I am getting! I think it is from my kids!)

I took Parker in with me today to pick up my glasses because I wanted the eye doctor to see his eye. He has had a sty on his eye since the end of January! She took a look at it and said that when kids get sty's it is a sure sign of astigmatism! GREAT!!! I was hoping my kids didn't inherit my eyes! We have to take him to get his eyes examined in a few weeks after we get rid of this sty! Lets just pray that warm compresses and the ointment she gave us works! I cannot imagine them having to try and "open it!" Better have some strong gas to put him under!!! :)

12 comments:

Sheila

I love them!!! Just what you needed...and what you have been wanting for a couple of years. I'm glad Dr. Barnes talked you into them. :) You didn't tell anyone what they say on the ear piece.............

Poor Parker is doomed! I do believe specs are in his future. Good luck with that!!!

Michelle

I like them Karen!

Good luck with Parker! I do think little kids in glasses are adorable though...;o)

Leah

They look great!!!!

Denise

They look very nice Karen!!

Belinda

They look very nice on you. I didn't see any gray hair. Ha!!

Nathan and Tricia

Like the new specs!!

Tamra

Some stylin' specs you have there! They look good on you!

tacomom

Nice look! Wish you had posted a before and after pic next to each other. As for the gray hair, I had to enlarge the photo so for the simple reason "misery loves company". I am turning white overnight. It's scary. But I refuse to color it. I wouldn't want to have to keep up with it. My luck in finding hairspray, pantyhose and shampoo that is still on the market two months after I start using it makes me very afraid to try and keep the same hair color! (EVERYTIME I find something that I like it seems like it becomes hard to find.)

Karen Walden

I understand Sara...can't find white pantyhose anywhere! (And I have to wear them for work! Ugh...)

danielpauledwards

They look very flattering, Karen. And I'm on the grey hair kick too, too soon I think!!
A.E.

Greg & Anna's Cubs

I like them too.

tacomom

Well, if you find white pantyhose, let me know where! I am tired of off white and tan/beige/brown whatever doesn't always work for me with a khaki skirt and brown shoes. Too many shades of one color.