Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tag... I'm it!

I was "tagged" by Angie Davis and so many are doing this, I felt obligated to respond! I don't have any really neat things to say about myself but here it goes anyway... I will do as I was told and list 7 random things about myself and "tag" seven others to do likewise...



#1. I am 1 year and 10 months older than my husband! (I can't believe I told that!)



#2. My first job was at Kroger's in the cheese shop. (People used to tease me about cutting the cheese at my job!)



#3. I have been to Israel.



#4. I am left handed.



#5. Someone supposedly heard me say at my bridal shower that "I would LOVE to have twins someday!"



#6. My favorite vacation spot is Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.



#7. I hate meatloaf.



Now... I "tag" Michelle Krick, Jenny Grissom, Tamra Craycraft, Denise Bittinger, Katressa Killinger, Brother Hight, and Leanna Pitcher! (Their links are all listed on my blog.)

6 comments:

Angie D

You're a good sport. I don't usually pass those along, but that little redheaded stinker is too hard to resist. :)

Tamra

Well, I continued your "tag" so check it out. :) It's interesting to read things about people you didn't know.

P.S. Don't think a thing about revealing you are older than Jonathon. I would have never guessed!

Karen Walden

Thanks Tamra... that makes me feel a little better. When we started dating, he was 15 and I was 17. I had to drive us around. Totally embarassing back then!

Unknown

That's hilarious that you drove him around. I can't say much though...I'm 10 1/2 months older than Wes.

Michelle

I had forgotten about that Karen --you driving Jonathan and yourself around. LOL The older you get the less it matters who the oldest is...Kim is 2 yr 10 months older than Mike and one would never know...

A Peek Into My Life

I did not know you were older than Jonathan either. Cute about the dating part! Your kids will love that story when they get older. :)

I like Pigeon Forge & hate meatloaf too. I also worked in a deli when I was a teen. After an incident I had w/my thumb and the slicer - I got teased about "serving a little thumb with the ham salad and bologna". LOL