Monday, September 10, 2007

National Quartet Convention


The National Quartet Convention officially began tonight and runs through Saturday evening in Louisville, Kentucky. We are so excited to get to go two different nights this year! We have never been to the awards on Thursday evening, but get to go this year! We also get to spend the night away from our kids, (another first ever) and will attend the showcases on Friday and the concert again on Friday evening! There is even a celebrity baseball game on Friday morning that Jonathan wants to attend. (Imagine that!) We are really getting excited. It is so much fun to see so many of our favorite artists in one spot, and getting to visit all their booths and buy a bunch of new CD's to listen to all year long!!!
I am trying to find the site where we listened to the NQC live last year on-line! It is available for a fee from the NQC website. You might want to check it out! www.natqc.com I will post the "free" link if I ever come across it this week!

Have a great week and I will be sure to take my camera Thursday and Friday!

7 comments:

Tamra

The NQC is just a hop, skip and a jump from my mom and dad's. Some of my family members usually go, so you will probably run into them. Have fun!

Unknown

Oh....I wanna go soooo bad!!!

A Peek Into My Life

Ooooh! That will be fun. :) The last time we went to NQC Cammi was a baby. We actually talked about going Friday night this year (without the kids) but we have to go to a wedding Saturday so it would be tough to juggle.

Enjoy it for me! :)

Dorcas

You are so lucky! I was just talking to Harold about going this past Saturday when he called me. We've never got to go and thought we might this year, but unfortunately my Mother-in-law has taken a turn for the worse from a serious accident she was in one year ago!! So, I guess we'll have to wait again to go to it:((

Michelle

Have fun! We've never been!

tacomom

have fun! we are gonna go one of these years sans children.

Janiece

We have never been there, but I would LOVE to go some day. Hope you all have fun!